Friday, November 9, 2007

The songs in my head

These are some doodles I did in my 2D sketchbook, scanned to show the world what the heck I draw when I don't feel like being in class-mode. At any given point during the day I always have a song in my head.



Aux Champs-Elysées, aux Champs-Elysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie, á midi ou á minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysées!
-Joe Dassin, Champs Elysées


(click to enlarge for better view)
I've got a gun in my hand but the gun won't cock
And my finger's on the trigger but the trigger seems locked
And I can't stop staring at the tick-tock clock
And even if I could, I would never give up!
With a vest on my chest, a bullet in my lung
I can't believe I'm dying with my song unsung!
And if and when I die, won't you bury me alone?
'Cause I'll never get to Heaven if I'm singin' this song!
-Streetlight Manifesto, Point/Counterpoint


No comments: