Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

To start, I wanted to wish you all a safe and happy holiday season :) Whatever you celebrate, I hope it's filled with food, family, fun, and excellence!

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! I feel so behind, somehow.
I'm sticking to the theory that finals killed my holiday spirit. Everyone's getting their gifts from me late this year!

What's on the agenda for tonight... all right, we're having a dinner with my dad's side here at the house. It should be fun :) Last night we had a dinner with some family friends, and some craziness came out of it...



Eeeeyyyeeeaaahhh...
I'm thinking this lip-synching thing has to happen whenever I have people over ;) It's already happened twice in a row!

Honestly, I wanted to write something a little more profound, but my mind is going between tonight's party and packing for the trip to Las Vegas tomorrow. I'll definitely be bringing my laptop (a black Macbook I affectionately named Galaxy), otherwise I wouldn't be able to complete the challenge for this month!

Despite being a little late on Christmas, I really am thankful that I'm getting to see all the people I love this season. It's always the best part of this year.

I'll catch ya'll on the flip side!

2 comments:

Lauren Ashley said...

Have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas! That vid is HILARIOUS - my friend Heather and I are working on one that we've done in public forEVER... we've finally decided to get it on video... lol!

And I hear ya on finals killing your spirit and making Christmas sneak up on you!! It caught me by surprise, too!!! Man... I don't think it's fair to blame finals, though, I think it was 2008 in general. It was just that type of year. :)

Mollybob said...

i saw this video when you out it out and laughed myself silly, but at the time I my computer would not allow me to comment so I gave up. I thought of you today when I found this link about YouTube. I hope they don't put an end to all your fun. Still reading on long after december's NaBloPoMo. Love your art too by the way.
http://mashable.com/2009/01/14/youtube-mutes-videos/