Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't Stop Me Now

I'm havin' such a good time, I'm havin' a ball...



This, is totally and completely my theme song.

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive
And the world turnin' inside out, yeah
I'm floatin' around in ecstasy, so
Don't
Stop
Me
Now
Don't stop me,
Coz I'm havin' a good time, havin' a good time—

I'm a shootin' star leapin' through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racin' car passin' by, like Lady Godiva!
I'm gonna go, go, go, there's no stoppin' me!

Burnin' through the sky, yeah!
Two hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
I'm travellin' at the speed of light,
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you!

Don't stop me now
I'm havin' such a good time, I'm havin' a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call!
Don't stop me now
Coz I'm havin' a good time
Don't stop me now
Yes, I'm havin' a good time
I don't wanna stop at all!

I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars, on a collision course
I am a satellite, I'm outta control
I'm a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb,
About to oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
EXPLODE!

I'm burnin' through the sky, yeah!
Two hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
I'm travellin' at the speed of light,
I wanna make a supersonic woman of you!

Don't stop me, don't stop me, don't stop me
Hey, hey, hey!
Don't stop me, don't stop me, ooh ooh ooh!
I like it!
Don't stop me, don't stop me
Have a good time, good time
Don't stop me, don't stop me
Whooooaaaa~!

(GUITAR SOLOOOO)

Whoooooaaa, burnin' through the sky, yeah!
Two hundred degrees, that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
I'm travellin' at the speed of light,
I wanna make a supersonic man outta you!

Don't stop me now,
I'm havin' such a good time, I'm havin' a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time, just give me a call!
Don't stop me now
Coz I'm havin' a good time
Don't stop me now
Yes, I'm havin' a good time
I don't wanna stop at all!

La da da da daaa...

3 comments:

Zenumare said...

I LOVE this song! I've sung it so many times in my car with people in it. It's fun because a lot of people our age know it. Either from just hearing it or Sean of the Dead. Either way, it's an awesome song to sing at the top of your lungs!

Lauren Ashley said...

AWESOME SONG! :)

My word verification is staboya. STABOYA. Why do they call it word verification?? why not call it... random letters thrown together verification?

Jordan said...

Chelsea, I totally agree XD I didn't actually watch Shaun of the Dead, but I was on a big Queen kick back in high school and this just quickly became my favorite song :D If I'm ever in a car with you, the song must be sung! At the TOP OF OUR LUNGS! RHYME!!

Lauren, that reminds me so much of "SHABOOYA!" Which I made D.L. (remember him? season one eh eh?) say in a Heroes drawing I did XD
http://midniteblaze.deviantart.com/art/HEROES-Trigger-Happy-55554254