Thursday, December 11, 2008

Flickr Flickr Flickr thing

Stolen from José off Facebook :P

====
Directions
1. Answer each of the questions below using the Flickr Search engine.
2. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
3. Copy the URL of your favorite photo into this site: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php.
4. Share!

The questions:
1. my name
2. favorite food
3. hometown
4. favorite color
5. celebrity crush
6. favorite drink
7. dream vacation
8. favorite dessert
9. what I most want to be when I grow up
10. what I love most in the world
11. one word that describes me
12. how you're feeling
==

Bonus:
Try to guess what word I picked for each number ;)

2 comments:

Lauren Ashley said...

Okay, I'm gonna try... here goes.

The questions:
1. my name - Jordan
2. favorite food - Crepes?
3. hometown - ...India? lol
4. favorite color - Green
5. celebrity crush - Sendhil Ramamurthy!
6. favorite drink - MILK! lol
7. dream vacation - again... um... India??
8. favorite dessert - Orange Sorbet?
9. what I most want to be when I grow up - a pilot?
10. what I love most in the world - people
11. one word that describes me - ...ass?
12. how you're feeling - frantic...?
==

Jordan said...

You got your countries wrong!
3. Philippines
7. Greece
8. A little too specific, it was just sorbet :)
10. Damn, that was good XD
11. LOLOL I wanted to know what most would think ;P I actually put short!
12. I put "lazy" and that turned up. It looks more like lost or waiting, which matches me anyway.