The songs on my newest playlist reflect my mood:
- Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose
- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World
- Andrea Bocelli - Con Te Partiro
- Luciano Parvarotti - Nessun Dorma
- Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
- Foo Fighters - Everlong (Acoustic)
Like the fact that I have wonderful friends who have always been with me through pretty much everything — here's to you, Brent and Scott! — as well as friends who I've gotten closer to recently, and who have been helping me with my situation — that one goes out to you, Justin, Lauren, José and Brendel. You people are fantastic, and I feel so blessed to have you all in my life.
I just want to lay in a bed with all of you, listening to chill-out music (of my variety :P) til we all fall asleep and then wake up again to eat pie or something. José, Brent and I had warm peach pie with ice cream last night, while watching Wall-E. We were all sort of drifting in and out of sleep near the end of the movie, and I was sad to kick them out... a nice little sleepover would've completed the night.
Anyway, thanks to all you guys. You warm my heart.