Friday, December 5, 2008

Look, an early post!

I may even get two today if we're lucky! Gasp!

I just had a thought I wanted to get down. There was a line in my head I wanted to build into a blog, you could say. Chelsea had that yesterday :P

Anyway, back in high school (and still sorta now) I used to treat guys I was interested in the same way I treated everybody else. I say 'still sorta now' because I can now openly find many people interesting, without really liking them or wanting to pursue them romantically. I don't make a big deal out of it at first. I try to be friends with the people I'm interested in, crushes included. Generally it sets a good 'foundation'.

And hey, if the feelings aren't mutual, then at least I have some good-looking friends.

;P

2 comments:

Lauren Ashley said...

I like to make ugly friends so I feel better about myself, but having good looking friends also insures you meet more good looking people...

Thank you, thank you... and no, I DON'T think I could be more shallow if I tried... lol.

Brent said...

Hahaha that's hilarious ^