Monday, January 5, 2009

The days are ticking by

and I haven't scanned a thing. I'm sorry, fellows. January's off to a slow start. It's only the fifth. I've got the rest of the year.

Here's what I've got to do:
  • Finish my art projects
    -stuff like sketching for José's writings, Watchmen fanart, that one Wall-E pic I didn't finish, sketching sketchin sketching in general
  • Look for a job
  • Get my books for the semester
  • Sell all my old books
    -btw guys, I'm trying to do this online. Any pointers?
  • Get parking pass for the semester
Pretty much just preparing for the semester. I'm excited for school :)
Sorry, my posts are so boring nowadays... ugh.
I've taken the feed off facebook because it doesn't link back to the original post anymore. That, and I don't think people would care much, with posts like these.

So José lent me his Nintendo DS, since he figured if I'm considering buying it, I should try it out and stuff. So far I really like it, but then again, I've only played one game: Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. It's a courtroom drama game, and it's amazingly fun! I admit I kinda doubted its fun-ness, despite its huge fanbase, but I really like it. I spend my busy moments waiting for the next time I can pick it up again and finish the next case XD

Brent and I got a good start on part 3 of our story, which is amazing... usually we don't progress until a few months after we've distributed the last part! It's mostly me that's on a roll because I get all hyper about it, but at least we have a plot going. We planned this one out this time. Yay!

Speaking of Brent, he makes me want to visit Russia more and more.

That is all for today.

1 comment:

Lauren Ashley said...

Ugh... semesters bog everything down!! But don't worry, your posts aren't boring!

And, about the feed thing... it's not just me now? That's sort of a relief, I was starting to think I had done something... it's so annoying, though...

And writing... I'm actually pushing along quite well in my novel project... only problem? I don't have a plot... hahahaha... SOMEONE GIMME A PLOT!