Wednesday, February 11, 2009

100

THIS IS MY 100th POST ON THIS BLOG ALALALALALA~
So guess what I'm going to do?

SKETCH DUMP!

You'll have to click them to enlarge and whatnot, but yea.

I actually saw this guy while waiting in line at Carl's Jr. at my school. I thought the way he dressed was rather cute, plus the bag, so I kind of snapped a mental picture and then drew him later. He doesn't really have a tentacle, I just couldn't get his hand right after a bazillion tries.

HEHE It's Hok from Quest crew! I think I made his face too skinny. I dunno, I thought I measured it all right, but his face seems a little rounder in the reference pictures. Oh well.


If you fall asleep in class, I WILL sketch you.
(Not Samus)


Okay, I think I'll stop there :P
My sketches do not scan well, especially since I don't detach them from my spiral-bound sketchbook before pressing them up against my poor tiny scanner. I've been thinking about maybe ripping them out, or something, and getting those little plastic folders with the clips to hold it all in. We'll see what happens.

I also want to just go over them in Photoshop, but alas, I do not have it on my Mac yet. Software is being difficult!

Yup, that's the 100th post for ya. 61 of those 100 have been brought to you by NaBloPoMo. Crazy, right? That's like, 61% of them. Okay.

Here's to more, hopefully better posts in the future!

1 comment:

Brent said...

Ahh yes. I did not notice the tentacle until you mentioned it. That last line there made me lol in the library. How come I'm always in the library when I read your blog?