Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mini Photoshoot with Kat

Oh yea, ONLY hot ash for Scott.

Today Scott, Kat and I had a mini photoshoot at Redondo Beach!
I say mini because Brent, Aaron and Livia were supposed to show up but didn't. That made us sad, but we still had fun. It's scientifically proven that a camera makes everything about 10x more fun. Don't quote me on that.

Anyway, I decided to post up some of the pictures!
All with Kat's permission, of course.
ONLY SOME. All of them are on Facebook, and if you're friends with me I can direct you to the album there. I just don't want to flood this entry with all the pictures.

Remember that I did not take these, my friend Kat did with her magical camera of joy. And if I catch anyone taking these pictures without permission, I will punch you in the face. :)

With that said, enjoy the pictures under the cut!

More...


Aaaww, I love you too, Kat!

Rollin' on the grass, boop boop boopBOOOO!

HAHAHA, I love how it looks like Kirby = Scott's face.

Taller than Scott? YES.

Together, FOREVER.

KIRBY'S FLYIN' AWAY

KAT'S FLYIN' AWAY

That was one FIERCE-ASS PELICAN.


Trying to baby freeze, uh, UUUHHH...

Fail.

I made a daisy chain, then put it on Scott's head.

Kat's series of Asian Poses were the best :D

Climbing trees in turquoise jeans.

Who's that Pokémon? IT'S SCOTT!

YAY ASIAN POSE!





To learn more about Asian Poses and how to do them, Visit AsianPoses.com!
I want all my followers to post a photo of themselves on their blogs of them doing at least one Asian Pose from the website. Do it. Even if you're not Asian. In fact, ESPECIALLY if you're not Asian.

If you do it, I will draw you something.
Anything you like.
Really
.

You have two weeks to do this. GO!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Lol, I'll do it. And when I do, you can make me a pretty banner for my blog! :3