Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Super sketch dump

Hey guys. I know I haven't been posting sketches every day like I said I would, and I totally failed that whole thing. That happens to me a lot: I'm good at starting things, crap at following through or finishing. Story of my life. Anyway, here are a bunch of sketches and I hope it can at least make up for the days I missed in April.

Last weekend I went to the San Diego Zoo with my family and took my recycled-paper sketchbook with me. I drew animals whenever I could, but they're not that detailed since we didn't stay at any one exhibit for too long.








This is a polar bear's head, just in case you couldn't really tell. He was sleeping right up against the glass! Aww!


And then I drew these today while I was sitting in the café at Borders. I didn't plan on sketching a bunch of people, but it just happened. I'm glad it did. I feel a little bit better now.



I particularly like the last two people I sketched. They didn't move around as much, which was good, although I observed them putting their hands up to cover their faces, and it made me wonder if they know I was drawing them XD

No comments: